This is an interactive group for students and adults with special needs, grade 6 and up.
Whether you would like to join this group or volunteer, we have a place for you!
- We meet weekly on Sunday mornings during the 11am service in meeting room A.
- During this time we worship together, share about our weeks and prayer requests and hear the message of the gospel presented in a fun, repetitive format that is easier to understand.
- We also present the message of the gospel each week through the seven gospel colors, emphasizing our need for a savior and hope we have in Jesus!
We also meet monthly for our Inclusion Hangout.
- This meeting is usually bigger than our Sunday mornings.
- Here we enjoy a meal together, worship, hear the message of the gospel and play some games.
- Our participant parents love this night and consider it to be a monthly date night they can always count on!
- Visit our website, kingdominclusion.com to view the dates for the remainder of the year.
- We just ask that you RSVP so we can plan to have plenty of food!
- rsvp: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We meet in the Chapel at Crossroads East Side.
- NO Hangout in January so we can give our volunteers a month off
For additional information reach out to Inclusion Ministry Leader, Stephanie Smith email@example.com.
We would love to serve your family!